How Can Our Tampa Chiropractic Care Help?
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Sports Injuries
- Headaches – Pain in the head, such as a migraine, cluster or tension headaches.
- Degenerative Disc Disease – A sanctioned medical term used to describe the normal changes that occur in spinal discs as the body ages.
- Degenerative Joint Disease – Commonly known as Osteoarthritis, this is when wear-and-tear of joints becomes more prevalent with the progression of age.
- Osteoarthritis – Normal weakening and maturing of the body’s joints, often causing mild to severe pain.
- Piriformis Syndrome – A neuromuscular disorder occurring when a muscle in the buttocks compresses the sciatic nerve.
- Sciatica – A symptom of other medical problems that cause pain, weakness, tingling or numbness in the legs due to a damaged sciatic nerve.
- Whiplash – Neck pain or discomfort that is caused by a sudden distortion of the neck.
- Carpal Tunnel – Excessive pressure placed on the median nerve of the wrist that may cause loss of feeling, immobility, numbness or tingling.
- Golfer’s & Tennis Elbow – a pain on the inside or outside of the upper arm, near the elbow.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis – An autoimmune disease resulting in long-term inflammation of joints and surrounding tissue.