We find it most important to find out the following answers prior to any program:
- What level of priority a client is ready to place on being healthy?
- How much accountability may they need?
- What level of commitment are willing to give to achieve maximum results?
Through answering these questions we want clients to regain the ability and motivation to control their health, but to get there the biggest question clients must answer is how much support will they need?
Our Level of Support:
- Our wellness team consisting of personal trainers, massage therapists and an on-site Chiropractor work together to deliver this constant support. As clients move through cycles of needing recovery and/or higher levels of training and exercise, the trainers and practitioner’s craft collaborative, specialized workout regimens based on the member’s personal fitness level and targeted fitness goals. Members rotate through the diverse training styles, as we never like our clients to get to comfortable to one style, the entire team of trainers and practitioner’s are on hand to offer different perspectives on the regimen. “When people come in, we want to ensure there’s an appropriate balance and an appropriate intelligence applied to their movement as well as offer a different twist as they say “shake things up”, as majority of our team are cross trained as trainers as this allows for more attention to clients and 24-7 access to trainer assistance even when not in session with a trainer which makes our wellness studio very unique.
Our Client Type:
- Privacy is a big draw for those who want to purchase our wellness membership — which will be limited to 100 members at one time on our exclusive “Program D” at the Hyde Park location, — which allocates members 80 private training sessions and unlimited access to the studio, as well as access to Driven + SWS Studio’s 3D Infrared body scan-visualization technology, which allows both the member and the wellness coach the ability to have a 3D view of the member’s anatomy, offering an objective baseline of various body measurements to craft their program around.